Fullerton Markets review and test – Is it a scam broker or not?
- Fullerton Markets review and test – Is it a scam broker or not?
- What is Fullerton Markets? – The company presented
- Fullerton Markets trading platforms presented:
- MetaTrader 5 (MT5)
- MT5 or MetaTrader 5
- Mirror Trading
- Fullerton Markets Types of Accounts
- How to open an trading account
- Fullerton Markets payment methods, deposits, and withdrawals
- Conclusion: Fullerton Markets offers a variety of trading assets & possibilities – It is not a scam
- Fullerton Markets review
Fullerton Markets live by its core values: “Passion, Excellence, Commitment, and Sustainability.” They take pride in being an unassailable force of nature, determined to be the best online trading platform in the entire cyberspace.
So far, they seemed to have achieved it, as you will read below. Their highest goal is to continuously build their company brand as the top-level Asian foreign exchange brokerage company. Continually being a profitable enterpriser and innovator, thus making a positive influence on the financial community. We have over nine years of experience and made exhaustive scrutiny of the platform and the services it offers. Once you have entirely read this review, it will invariably help you to decide whether you are going to use it or not.
Is it a scam broker or not? – Lets find out in our review.
(4.2 / 5)
Previously regulated by FMA. Currently unregulated
Can go as low as 0.1 pips
What is Fullerton Markets? – The company presented
Its full company name is Fullerton Markets International Limited or FMIL. It is an international foreign exchange broker, which was previously established in 2015 in New Zealand and now has its base of operations in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. It is currently the fastest-growing online brokerage company in Asia.
The current CEO or Chief Executive Officer is Mario Singh, who is based in Singapore. He gave the company worldwide acclaim and credibility since he frequently appeared over forty times as a finance expert in international media outlets like Bloomberg and CNBC, which has over 350 million audiences in the entire world. He has also been brought in by a couple of the largest banks worldwide as a corporate consultant to speak to their clients about financial topics.
He is also an accomplished author with four acclaimed books titled: “Unlocking the World’s Largest Financial Secret,” “17 Proven Currency Trading Strategies,” “The Magical Rules of Three,” and “Secret Conversations with Trading Tycoons.” All of these books are highly recommended by global leaders. Fullerton Markets is similar to other trading platforms, wherein they provide full access to the financial markets of the world. What sets the platform apart is that its transactions can be carried out with no requite. You, as a client, will acquire the most beneficial price when buying or selling.
(Risk warning: Your capital can be at risk)
The company has excellent partnerships with liquidity providers, who are at the top in their fields and offering highly competitive prices. It has garnered liquidity for the top banks and ECNs (Electronic Communication Networks) of the planet like Citibank, Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, Hotspot, FXSpotStream, JP Morgan, and Barclays.
Here is its company information:
- Registered address- 1st Floor, First St. Vincent Bank Ltd Building, James Street, PO Box 1574, Kingstown, VC 0100, St. Vincent and the Grenadines
- Telephone number- +442038088261
- Email- email@example.com
Customer support is available 24/5 through the chat service and online contact form.
Core values of the company
The Fullerton Markets team has passion. They are searching for new ways to challenge themselves to reach progress through innovation. They are committed to enriching their clients by giving them great opportunities to educate themselves and flourish in the fast-paced world of online trading.
Excellence is their trademark. They had partnered with some of the largest banks and supplied each one with tier-one liquidity. They ensured that their potential traders would benefit from accessing the most outstanding financial markets on the planet and provide a streamlined experience in trading in their online platform.
They commit to providing strong safety measures with Fullerton Shield that enables triple-level protection for the clients’ funds. They also offer Negative Balance Protection, which guarantees that their customers’ trading accounts will never get negative balances. They have cultivated an atmosphere of trust, wherein every trader is protected and has the opportunity to be wealthy.
Finally, they take pride in their sustainability, and their long-term goal is to make sure that each customer can be successful in the trading markets. Then will invariably make the right decisions. These aspects will be beneficial in the future. And will aid in the clients’ being productive and expert traders.
Is Fullerton Markets regulated?
Fullerton Markets was previously regulated by New Zealand-based FMA or Financial Markets Authority. However, in 2018, the company all its Fullerton Markets Limited business entities in New Zealand to a new company based in St. Vincent and the Grenadines, with a new name: Fullerton Markets International Limited.
Even though the brand new company is incorporated and registered as an offshore entity in St. Vincent and the Grenadines, it is not regulated. Most seasoned traders prefer regulated brokers due to the protection it provides, but Fullerton Markets has security measures in place, like the Fullerton Shield (as mentioned in another segment above), which has a triple layer of protection. Its features include Professional Indemnity, Independent Custodian Protection, and Crime Insurance. Full information will be explained in another segment below.
Fullerton Markets assets
Fullerton Markets provides a limited quantity of financial products that you can trade. You have to be aware that this platform does not have as many products. Compared to other online brokers that provide thousands of tradable assets like cryptocurrencies, commodities, personal stocks, and many more:
- Precious metals: Gold and silver
- Forex: There are eleven currency pairs offered, and the most popular ones are GBP/USD and EUR/USD
- Indices: There are eight indices offered, which are Australia 200, US DJ30, UK 100, US SP500, Hong Kong 33, US Tech 100, Japan 225, German 30, and FTSE 100
- Crude oil: Only USA crude oil
Foreign exchange markets open on Monday at midnight and close on Friday at midnight (GMT+3). Crude oil and precious metals trading hours are from Monday to Friday from one am to midnight (GMT+3). Check on the broker’s website for indices trading hours since it is different each time.
Fullerton Markets commission, spreads, and fees
The forex pairs that Fullerton Market use come from floating spreads are priced from LPs or Tier 1 Liquidity Providers. Its price fluctuates during the day is contingent on different aspects like the supply and demand (available liquidity) volatility, trading session, and market forces.
The platform has two types of spreads offered, which are ECN spreads and variable spreads:
- ECN Spreads: The term comes from Electronic Communication Network. They are established with many Liquidity Providers, including banks and Equinix LD4 hedge funds (which is a London-based forex data center).
- Variable Spreads: They also come from London-based Equinix LD4 Tier-1 Liquidity Providers. Trade executions do not have charges for commissions, yet there are broker fees gathered from the spreads.
Clients can use raw spreads that can go as low as 0.1 pips. The amount comes straight from market players for a flat fee of only ten US dollars, which is charged for foreign exchange instruments per lot in commission.
The leverage will be dependent on how big is the balance of your account. The maximum is 1:500.
- 1:10 to 1:100- Above 25k US dollars
- 1:10 to 1:200- Up to 25k US dollars
- 1:10 to 1:300- Up to 10k US dollars
- 1:10 to 1:400- Up to 5k US dollars
- 1:10 to 1:500- Up to 2k US dollars
You can find all the information on margin calculations on the website of the broker.
Fullerton Markets trading platforms presented:
In trading, the trading platform is crucial. If you trade with Fullerton Markets, you can use several trading platforms at once. In addition to the well-known platforms MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5, you can also trade social trading with CopyPip as well as with MirrorTrader and analyze the markets. We will take a closer look at the trading platforms and the suitable account models in the following. At Fullerton Markets, you can tailor your own trading with the selection of different options.
(Risk warning: Your capital can be at risk)
MetaTrader 5 (MT5)
MT5 is a familiar tool by experienced traders in the entire world and mostly utilized by online brokerage companies on their sites. It is famous for its easy navigational interface and many essential features, like advanced charting capabilities and one-click trading. It, in turn, makes trading an uncomplicated and enjoyable chore.
There are over fifty graphical objects and custom indicators, which can be analyzed technically. Nine timeframes grant detailed and careful price analysis, extending from one minute to one whole month. It is also the preferred trading tool for newcomers. Thus, enabling them the capability to learn quickly without much confusion. It is also practicable for the more advanced traders, whose tools apply to their needs.
Here is the list of its key features:
- Many types of time frames and charts to choose
- Price quotes in real-time
- Multiple order types are supported
- EAs or Expert Advisors utilized for automated trading
- Drawing tools and technical indicators used for chart analysis
- Signal notifications through SMS, email, and pop-ups
- Backtesting EAs with a strategy tester through historical data
- Traders can share ideas, tools, and signals in “Market Place”
By the way:
You can download MT5 after you have opened a Fullerton Markets trading account and logged in to Fullerton Suite, the client terminal.
MT5 or MetaTrader 5
Online traders can also utilize another trading tool besides the MT4, which is the MT5. It is regarded as a more improved version than the former, which provides more advanced features. Traders who are not used to it will be happy to learn that it has quicker processing times, can take advantage of many tools for technical analysis, and innovative pending orders. It will enable them to reach a higher level of trading, never before reached by MT4.
Even though MT4 is widely utilized by most online brokerage firms, it operates on less sophisticated software. It will be discontinued eventually. So if you are technologically savvy and intend to take up online trading, you must adapt and learn about MT4 because it will be the preferred trading tool in the hereafter.
Here is a list of its best features:
- MQL5 programming language
- A lot more analytical objects and technical indicators
- Economic calendar already built-in
- Twenty-one timeframes
- Six pending orders
- Better sustainability because of new technology
- Shortcut to Fullerton Suite via MT5 app
- Larger database size
- More improved server abilities
- Compatible with new and advanced OS or operating systems
- Extra order modification
- DOM or Depth of Market data in real-time
Which is right for you? The answer to this question is: it will be dependent on your trading processes and your personal preferences. You only have to note each of the platform’s main strengths: MT4 is widely accessible and works well for currency trading, and MT5 provides flexible trading procedures of different assets.
It’s Fullerton Market’s social trading platform that enables the clients to select from a wide array of more than three hundred signal providers. You are also able to supply your trading signals that others can copy. IB or Introducing Brokers that work for Fullerton Markets can also become signal providers by using CopyPip. It can also automatically arrange their end-of-the-month profit sharing.
Here are CopyPip’s best features:
- Strategy providers can earn from a wide array of fee model alternatives, rather than earning from performance fees only.
- Instead of weekly or daily, the rebate payouts are immediate.
- A global network of investors and strategy providers can be accessed instantly.
- Formulate the branding of your funds.
- Uncomplicated onboarding procedure.
- The fees are automatically calculated for your investors so that you can concentrate on trading.
- The partnership department provides personalized assistance.
- Deposits and withdrawals are finished quickly by utilizing local banks.
Fullerton Markets have collaborated with Tradency, which is a pioneering financial technology provider. Its functions are similar to CopyPip, wherein you can copy trading procedures into your account. There are no assurances if these trades will be successful or not. You also need to understand that, when doing online trading, substantial risks might be involved.
The way Mirror Trading works is that Tradency servers monitor the strategy developers’ signals to buy and sell. When traders use it, they can look, analyze, and assess the signals sent by expert traders and adapt the signals into their accounts.
Global strategy developers will share their best practices and knowledge with Mirror Trader users. The Tradency platform will record all buy and sell signals from the strategy developers. This information will help the users in deciding which signal strategy to adapt in their accounts.
Fullerton Markets Types of Accounts
There is only one live account in the Fullerton Markets platform (the other one is the demo account, which will be discussed in another segment). As mentioned, the minimum deposit is one hundred US dollars, and 0.01 lots are the minimum trade size.
This account type offers total accessibility to all the great trading features of the platform like copy trading service, downloadable MT5 tool, and market analysis.
- Live Account: Open up a live account and make use of low spreads starting as low as 0.1 pips.
- Demo Account: If you are still a newcomer and not yet confident enough to do trading for real, you can practice with a demo account, including the CopyPip tool (which will be explained in another segment).
You can access it directly on the MT4 tool and has a virtual balance of 10k dollars. You can alter the deposit sum in the platform. If you will not be using this account within thirty days, it will automatically expire.
How to open an trading account
It is easy to create an online trading account. There is an “Open Account” tab in the upper right corner of the page. Once you click it, you will be directed to a web form wherein you will need to input your details, including your email, which it will ask you to verify.
(Risk warning: Your capital can be at risk)
You will also need to upload proof of identification and address, like a driver’s license and a utility bill. Once your information will be verified by the accounts team, then you can start trading. Be sure to add funds to your account first.
Fullerton Markets payment methods, deposits, and withdrawals
When choosing a broker, payment options as well as deposit and withdrawal limits should also be considered. In the further course, we will now go into the various payment options, deposits and withdrawals:
- Credit card (Mastercard): USD, SGD, and EUR are the currencies allowed for depositing. Withdrawal and deposit fees are covered by the company. There is a minimum deposit of one hundred US dollars or equal value in the other currencies. There is no minimum amount for withdrawal.
- Sticpay (Mastercard, Visa): EUR, SGD, and USD are the allowable deposit currencies. The company covers the withdrawal and deposit fees. There is a one hundred US dollar minimum deposit or the equivalent amount in the other currencies. There is no minimum withdrawal amount.
- Digital Wallet (fasapay, Neteller, Skrill): SGD, USD, and EUR are the allowed currencies for deposits. The withdrawal and deposit fees are covered by the company. There is a minimum deposit of one hundred US dollars or an equal sum from the other currencies. There is no minimum quantity in withdrawing. For bitcoins, there is a one-hundred US dollars minimum amount for withdrawal.
- Bank Wire Transfer: The deposit currencies are SGD, USD, EUR, and NZD. Fees are one-hundred percent covered by the company, which becomes only relevant for funding. There is a minimum deposit amount of two hundred US dollars or the equivalent quantity in the other currencies. There is a two hundred US dollar minimum withdrawal amount or the same value in the other currencies.
- Cryptocurrency: (ethereum, bitcoin, ripple, etc.)- EUR, USD, and SGD are the allowed currencies for depositing. For the fees, there is an exchange rate of two to four percent. There is a one-hundred-dollar minimum deposit sum or an equal value in the other currencies. Bitcoin has a one-hundred US dollar minimum withdrawal quantity.
- Local Transfer (India): EUR, USD, and SGD are deposit currencies allowed. The withdrawal and deposit fees are covered by the company. There is a minimum deposit sum of one hundred US dollars or an equal amount in the other currencies. There is a minimum withdrawal sum of 1k INR, and the maximum is 500k INR.
- Local Transfer (Laos): The allowable deposit currencies are EUR, USD, and SGD. Withdrawal and deposit fees are covered by the company. There is a one-hundred-dollar minimum deposit or the equivalent sum in the other currencies. The minimum withdrawal amount is 200k LAK, and the maximum is 150m LAK
- Local Transfer (Cambodia): The deposit currencies allowed are SGD, EUR, and USD. The withdrawal and deposit fees are fully covered by the company. There is a one-hundred US dollar minimum deposit amount or an equal sum from the other currencies. There is a minimum withdrawal sum of 100k KHR, and the maximum is 60m KHR.
- Local Transfer (Myanmar): EUR, USD, and SGD are the allowed currencies for depositing. The withdrawal and deposit fees and covered by the company. The minimum sum for depositing is one hundred US dollars or an equivalent amount in the other currencies.
- Local Transfer (China): The currencies allowed for depositing are EUR, USD, and SGD. The withdrawal and deposit fees are covered by the company. The minimum deposit is one hundred US dollars or the equal value in the other currencies. There is a 100 CNY minimum amount for withdrawal, and the maximum is 50k CNY.
- Local Transfer (Philippines): The currencies allowed for depositing are EUR, USD, and SGD. The withdrawal and deposit fees are fully covered by the company, excluding the nominal fees charged by the bank to the client. There is a one-hundred US dollar minimum deposit amount or an equal sum in the other currencies. There is a minimum withdrawal amount of 700 PHP, and the maximum is 700k PHP.
- Local Transfer (Indonesia): The deposit currencies are EUR, USD, and SGD. The withdrawal and deposit fees are fully covered by the company. The minimum deposit is one hundred US dollars or an equal amount in the other currencies. There is a minimum withdrawal value of 200k IDR, and the maximum is 50m IDR.
- Local Transfer (Thailand): The currencies allowed for depositing are USD, SGD, and EUR. One hundred US dollars is the minimum deposit or the equal value in the other currencies. The minimum withdrawal value is 500 THB, and the maximum is 300k THB.
- Local Transfer (Vietnam): The allowed currencies for deposit are USD, SGD, and EUR. The deposit and withdrawal fees are covered by the company. There is a minimum deposit of one hundred US dollars or an equivalent amount in the other currencies. The minimum withdrawal sum is 300k VND, and the maximum is 300m VND.
- Local Transfer (Malaysia): The allowed currencies for deposit are EUR, SGD, and USD. The withdrawal and deposit fees are fully covered by the company. The minimum deposit is one hundred US dollars or an equal amount in the other currencies. The minimum withdrawal value is 50 MYR, and the maximum is 30k MYR.
There are processing times for the payment methods. For credit cards and digital wallets, there is a one-day waiting period, and two to five days are for bank wire transfers. As mentioned, all fees are covered by Fullerton Markets.
Fullerton Markets Education and Research
You still lack knowledge about trading and want to know more. There is an “Education” segment on the website wherein there are blogs about trading (example: “Dollar’s Weakness is Not Likely to Persist”) and videos (example: MT4 tutorial).
Conclusion: Fullerton Markets offers a variety of trading assets & possibilities – It is not a scam
Fullerton Markets has achieved its vision. They made a name for themselves as one of the best online brokerage companies in the world. With their tools and extra-special features, trading is relatively easy and very profitable. If you are looking to earn from trading, do try it out.
In conclusion, we did not find any scam or fraud about this online broker. We can say, that it is secure to invest with this firm.
(Risk warning: Your capital can be at risk)
Learn more about brokers: