Purple Trading minimum deposit – How to deposit money & payment methods
Purple Trading was founded in 2016 by seasoned financial sector professionals with the objective of innovating the trading business. They have now extended their business and have continued to enhance their trading offerings. The purple color is utilized to represent the human aspect of modern technologies. Instead of relying on extravagant advertising techniques, they place a high priority on customer security and trade standards.
In this guide, we want to talk about how you can deposit money on the Purple Trading account and how high the minimum deposit is!
What is the Purple Trading minimum deposit?
The Purple Trading system provides 4 brokerage accounts in total: The Starter, Standard, Prime, and VIP. The minimal first deposit to register a starter account is EUR100, which appears to be a good starting point for most frequent traders. The other 3 trading accounts, on the other hand, need a rather large initial investment of EUR1000, EUR20000, and EUR60000, correspondingly.
Based on the amount of your deposit and trade activities, you will be assigned a trader category for MT4 account holders:
- Starter: Minimum deposit for beginners ranging from EUR100 to EUR 1,000
- Standard: Gross deposit ranges from EUR 1,000 to EUR 20,000 (> Six months’ regular trader).
- Prime: Net Deposits ranging from EUR 20,000 to EUR 60,000 (> Twelve months engaged trader)
- VIP: Net deposit of more than EUR 60,000 (engaged trader for more than 2 years)
- The more money the customer deposits, the lesser the commission and spreads are provided by the broker.
(Risk warning: 63% of CFD account lose money)
Payment methods for deposits
- Regional Banks Transfers of money in PLN – free, execution time 1-2 working days, starting deposit PLN 80, maximum amount PLN 25,000
- Credit and debit cards – no fees, rapid processing, a minimum deposit of EURO20, a maximum deposit of EUR15,000
- Skrill and Neteller – 2% fee, quick execution, a minimum deposit of EUR20, a maximum deposit of EUR5,000
- International Banking Transfers of money in PLN – 0.5 percent fee (up to EUR100), 3-5-day processing time, no set limit deposit
- No cost national bank payments in CZK or SEPA in €, the execution time of 1-2 working days, no deposit limit
- Global Currency via International Banking Wire Transfers — 0.5 percent fee (up to EUR100), 3-5-day process cycle time, no minimum deposit
How to deposit money – Tutorial
In order to deposit money in your Purple Trading account, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Start by logging into your PurpleZone
- Look for the Deposit Section
- Next, choose your preferred payment methods like Skrill, Neteller, or bank cards
- Click on Make a Deposit
- Choose the Account in which you want to deposit
- Choose the Currency
- Provide the amount of deposit
- And Click on Deposit
Payments vis credit & debit cards and bank money transfers are instant and free. But, payments via electronic wallets will incur some charges.
- Deposit by Credit & Debit VISA or MasterCard is free, do not incur any fees
- SEPA payments in EUR; national payments in CZK and PLN are free, do not incur any charges
- Foreign deposit via other currency incurs a fee of 0.5%
- Deposit through E-wallets like Neteller & Skrill incur a fee of 2% on the total amount of the deposit
Additional benefits of account types!
Purple Trading’s webpage has a thorough instructional part. Novice to seasoned investors might benefit from the training. Weekly updates include the latest headlines, eBooks, articles, and trade advice, as well as accompanying YouTube video material. Interpreting charts such as line charts, copy trading, and other topics are covered.
The Purple Trading Club is also a subscription academy. The community network is intended to promote peer-to-peer trading techniques, possibilities, and concepts. All customers are welcome to enter the club, which includes access to special webinar sessions, insights on FTMO trading disciplines, the ability to create contacts with like-minded individuals, and the chance to develop from trained pro traders.
The brokerage employs a trader status program. This is advantageous to traders depending on their trading activity. If the qualifying conditions are satisfied, the broker will propose a lesser commission. Trading volumes are routinely examined every month, and according to this, your trader status is upgraded, and the appropriate incentives are awarded.
- Deposits range from EUR100 to EUR 1000.
- $10 commission per lot
- Account balance – between EUR 100 and EUR 1000.’
- Quantitative discount
- Fee – $10 per lot
- Deposits – €100 – €20,000
- Account balance – €100 – €20,000
- Over six (6) months of regular trading
- Additional trading resources for the MT4 system, such as a dividend estimator and ‘drag and drop capabilities.
- $8 per lot commission
- Dedicated account manager
- Deposits ranging from €20,000 to €60,000
- Over a year of active trading
- Account balance ranging from €20,000 to €60,000
- Additional trading resources for the MT4 interface, including a dividend calculation and ‘drag and drop capabilities.
- Deposits – €60,000 or more
- Fees – $5 per lot
- Account manager on staff
- Account Value – €60,000 or more
- Personal algorithm approach
- Over 14 months of daily trading
- Additional trading utilities for the MT4 interface, including a dividend estimator with ‘drag and drop capabilities.
How to make deposits in Purple Trading?
Purple Trading accepts four types of deposits: wire transfers, credit card deposits, and e-wallets such as Neteller and Skrill. PurpleZone’s “Deposit” section contains information about how to deposit.
Third-party deposits and also payments made using prepaid cards are not allowed. The user of the brokerage account must always be the holder of the savings account, according to the Anti-Money Laundering Policy.
The amount of time it takes for the deposited funds to arrive in your account is determined by the payment option utilized. Money transfers might take days to settle, but cards and e-wallet transactions are immediate.
Conclusion: You can start with a low minimum deposit of $ 100
Purple Trading is an advanced internet brokerage that employs some of the most cutting-edge trading technology to assist produce narrow spreads, low fees, fast transaction processing timings, and a low minimum deposit of only $ 100. They offer powerful yet user-friendly trading platforms that are accessible from desktops, the internet, and smartphone devices.
Purple Trading also provides a choice of financial tools as well as account categories to satisfy various types of traders. There are several deposit and withdrawal options available for convenient and simple account financing. Moreover, a specialized customer care crew is available 24X7 to aid you in meeting any concerns.
FAQ – The most asked questions about Purple Trading minimum deposit :
How much is the Purple Trading minimum deposit amount?
A trader can start trading on Purple Trading with an amount equivalent to EUR 100. You must fund the Purple Trading minimum deposit amount into your trading account on this platform. However, the minimum deposit amount on this trading platform varies according to the trading account type that a trader chooses.
How much Purple Trading minimum deposit amounts do different account types need?
Purple trading offers plenty of account types to traders. You can choose an account type depending on your trading expertise and knowledge. In addition, it depends on the investment a trader wishes to make. For instance, you can sign up for a trading account that offers you to initiate with a Purple Trading minimum deposit amount of EUR 100. In addition, the other three trading account types on Purple Trading allow you to begin with EUR 1,000, EUR 20,000, and EUR 60,000.
How can traders fund their trading accounts with Purple Trading minimum deposit?
Traders can fund their trading accounts with Purple Trading minimum deposit using the broker’s payment methods. These include
So, you can pick your desired payment method and fund your Purple Trading live account.
See article about other online brokers: