Olymp Trade Africa – How does it work?
Introduction to Olymp Trade Africa:
There are many ways to participate in and profit from global financial markets – the stock, cryptocurrencies, commodities, ETFs, and indices markets. But most of them are not accessible to retail traders. Even though increasing technological breakthroughs are making it quite easy for us to participate in stock markets like that of the USA, the accessibility problem is still there. For instance, it is quite expensive, if not impossible, to purchase stocks like those of Amazon Inc, which is currently trading at around $2,000 per share. Such a humongous amount for just one share!
An easy way to invest in the financial markets is Olymp Trade:
Advantages for African traders:
- Invest in more than 100 markets
- High yield is possible
- Fixed time trades
- Low-risk trading
- African traders are welcome
- Popular platform in Africa
However, as technology advances, the barriers that existed in the past are being dismantled. Now, retail traders have access to almost any market whatsoever. In fact, this time around, you don’t need to own the actual financial asset. Instead, all you are interested in bag profits is the price movements of such assets. This is done through derivatives trading. And one of such popular derivatives is fixed-time trades with Olymp Trade.
Fixed-time trades have gradually become one of the most profitable means to make money online. It involves speculating on the directional movements of prices of financial instruments such as stocks, currencies, commodities, indices, and others. As such, through fixed-time trades, you can bet on the upward and downward movements of these instruments from anywhere in the world. Indeed, binary options offer ample profit-making opportunities. But you must also note that it can be very risky as you may lose all your capital, due to never-ending volatility.
If you learn the game well and apply proper risk management, you can emerge quite profitable. Just like you need a stockbroker to purchase shares, and a commodity broker to invest in oil or gold, so also do you need a binary options broker to provide you with a platform to make binary options trades. However, because in binary options, you deal with all brokers online and never get to meet physically, you have to take extra care. For one, there are many scams in the name of brokers. Furthermore, some “real” brokers provide sub-optimal services to traders who use their platforms. These and many others are reasons why you should carefully select a reliable broker. One of such brokers is OlympTrade.
(Risk warning: Your capital can be at risk)
Olymp Trade overview for Africans
Present in almost all countries, cutting across 4 continents, Olymp Trade is an award-winning online broker popularly deemed as one of the best in the industry, as a result of the vast array of beneficial services that it makes available to clients who trade on its platform. With OlympTrade, you can participate in the most liquid financial markets in the world, while also standing a good chance of making good profits from these markets. You can speculate on the directions of forex, commodities, stock indices, crypto coins, and exchange-traded funds (ETFs).
As earlier mentioned, OlympTrade is present in several countries of the world, except in those whose governments require a special license for online trading. Such countries include Japan, Canada, the USA, Russia, Iran, Norway, New Zealand, Australia, Turkey, amongst others. However, in most countries across Africa, there are no restrictions or bans on it. As such, OlympTrade is much available for African traders. In fact, there are many traders in their thousands across many African countries, making trades on the OlympTrade platform.
Olymp Trade Africa Regulation
One critical feature of a good online broker is that it must be regulated by relevant government-backed financial services regulatory authorities. OlympTrade is not lacking in this aspect. The broker is registered with the International Financial Commission (popularly referred to as FinaCom), which makes it a part of other reputable financial services brokers across the globe. Being a member, it has to adhere to FinaCom rules, which border around providing the best services to clients, with the utmost integrity.
Olymp Trade is regulated by the International Financial Commission:
However, when it comes to being regulated by specific financial regulatory authorities on the continent, we must first note that Africa is vast, consisting of many different countries, with slightly different regulatory styles. Even at that, checks conducted across the board show that OlympTrade is not particularly regulated by any financial regulator on the African continent, like the South African Financial Services Board (FSB) or the Nigerian Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). Nevertheless, this is not something to fret about as OlympTrade’s credibility is quite indisputable.
(Risk warning: Your capital can be at risk)
Services available on Olymp Trade Africa
Apart from being a bespoke broker allowing you seamless access to the financial markets, Olymp Trade Africa also provides some other services to make your trading life easier and more comfortable. They include:
- Daily & Weekly Review: Being experts in financial markets themselves, analysts at Olymp Trade provide daily and weekly analyses of events and happenings in markets across the globe, helping you make sense of trends and charts and how they affect your trading, thus assisting you to achieve more profitability.
- Trader Education: There is a comprehensive course for traders to learn important topics on the markets, including fundamental analysis, technical analysis, trading psychology, and risk management. There is also a weekly blog that shares tips on market and lifestyle topics, geared toward making you a better trader.
- Customer Care: OlympTrade Africa gives you access to 24/7 customer care that you can access via phone, email, or live chat on their website. There is, in fact, a dedicated customer service line for traders in South Africa (+27 (21) 1003880), with plans to provide the same for other African countries.
- Bonus: One really unique service that OlympTrade Africa provides its traders is a trading bonus. OlympTrade Africa provides you with several bonus types. These include a Welcome Bonus. The welcome bonus is given just for registering and depositing capital into your account; you are given up to 100% for just signing up. However, it is important you use this bonus in just 1 hour, or you lose it. Then there is a Deposit Bonus. Anytime you deposit new capital into your trading account, you are given a percentage as a bonus. The bonus percentage ranges between 20% to 50% of the amount you deposit, depending on the amount deposited.
Account levels on Olymp Trade Africa
For the live or real account, there are 3 account levels or ‘Status’ that a trader can have access to; they are Starter Status, Advanced Status, and Expert Status. The Starter Status account becomes available if you deposit the least deposit of $10, and comes with an 82% maximum winning percentage. The Advanced Status account is given to those who deposit between $500 and $1,999 and comes with an 84% winning percentage. Finally, the Expert Status account becomes available when you deposit $2,000 and above. Apart from a winning percentage return as high as 92%, you are also given the ability to make risk-free trades.
How to make deposit and withdrawal with OlympTrade Africa
The minimum deposit threshold for OlympTrade Africa is $10. To deposit, you can make use of Visa or MasterCard debit or credit cards, as well as e-wallets such as Neteller, GlobePay, AstroPay, FasaPay, Skrill, WebMoney, as well as Bitcoin. To make withdrawals, you also use the same above channels.
There are no fees for deposits and withdrawals. The minimum withdrawal is only 10$.
(Risk warning: Your capital can be at risk)
Conclusion on Olymp Trade Africa
Trading online is still one of the most profitable ways to make money over the internet in Africa, and a good broker makes your trading trajectory much easier. OlympTrade is one of such good brokers. So, feel free to go for it.
See our other articles about Olymp Trade:
- Withdrawal proof and tutorial
- Trading strategy
- Trading platform tutorial
- Tips and tricks
- Is a robot legal?
- Mobile app tutorial
- Olymp Trade Indonesia
- Olymp Trade India
- Forex trading tutorial
- Fixed time trades tutorial
- Olymp Trade Africa
See other articles about online brokers:
Last Updated on May 7, 2022 by Andre Witzel